June 15, 2019
– Leyla Cox, 53, died Tuesday, and another family has reported that their loved one died in the Dominican Republic in January.
June 15, 2019
NewsChannel 13 – #UPDATE: The person who fell this morning at Thacher Park’s overlook is alive but in critical condition. We’ll have more information...
May 29, 2019
– A judge’s Facebook friendship with an attorney is not a legally sufficient basis to disqualify the judge from that attorney’s case, a sharply...
May 20, 2019
– The now-retired U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy, in an opinion on a 2017 First Amendment case, called the cyber age a revolution...
March 13, 2019
– BROOKLYN NXIVM President Nancy Salzman pleaded guilty to one count of racketeering conspiracy on Wednesday afternoon in U.S. District Court in Brooklyn, making...
March 12, 2019
– Hollywood actresses Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin are reportedly among the boldfaced names charged in an alleged college admissions bribery scam.Federal authorities have...
March 4, 2019
– Matthew Whitaker, the former acting attorney general, has left the Justice Department. His plans are not clear
February 25, 2019
– In a letter, the former officials said redirecting funds to build the border wall could hurt national security by pulling resources from programs...
February 22, 2019
– A California couple pleaded guilty Friday to torture and years of abuse that included shackling some of their 13 children to beds and...
February 20, 2019
– WASHINGTON – In a decision that may curb the rise of financial penalties and property seizures in the U.S. criminal justice system, the...
February 19, 2019
– Five people are dead, five City of Aurora police officers were shot, and at least six others were injured in a workplace mass...
February 11, 2019
– New York police are seeking help to identify a woman they say slugged out the windows of a Bronx restaurant when it didn’t...